Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hari RAYA 2010

A short time for gathering Hari Raya Haji 2010..

i'm gonnna miss this day ever..COZ...

Late sleep Because preparing ULAM for Laksac"HARI RAYA HAJI"..

early morning wake up..preparing ma self..wangi2..cantik2..

And GOSh...Some Syrup bathing my body..Dosh..what a DAY..haiyo...

wanna prepare Bandung Ais..i have to bathe twice for a noon..haiyoo..

Its tired when waiting all family members come to my mumy house..

then I wanna eat Sate..which my mumy sponsor for a Day..Sorry mumy i can't Sponsor

For this YEAR..

Then Because SATE...my plate falling down & have to send it to Dustbin...What A Day..

Till 10.00 pm my relatives still coming to take alook my MAMA...what a beautiful

Day..i'm praying this day will happen every day...Tick Tock Tick Tock...Clock have

move on..So Am i..

Praying Next Hari Raya will give me 'NUR' for entitle life...AMIIINNNN

No comments:

Post a Comment

After So Long..

Dear Love, A lot of thing happen year by year.. But i still Ina Zarina who never change it.. 23 June 2018... 1 year not in the company t...