Monday, March 8, 2010

when 26 turn 27...





ermmm..Today Me turn to 27..


Who the one wish me happy birthday ?? Amier

& My elder Sis who are wishing

Me birthday via face book yesterday....

and Phone call on 12.00 am is Adnan who are

my frends in chats room..

After all nitez..Axn..Zaffa.. my Lil Sis (Racida) & Riz call me for birthday

Song..who are my frend..

Early morning.. Mak chik give a text msg which got Birthday song and

wAke up for Subuh Prayer...

Phone call from Iszal at 8.oo am &

text ym from Shahmi..


MUmy Helen with text msg..

cALLING from my mum which asking me when i

wanna be wifey..adoishhh..

i just tell them 'one fine day'...

To who are wishing me...wish me good luck...

thanks be part of Ina Zarina..




Me dont know why Southwest Travel so fine today..

All people got so busy and make me think twice why they do like that..

So behave at all..no bully for Me today..

And at last Me know the answer..they wanna give surprise me...

How lucky am i...thanks to all of you..

Southwest Travel 's staff give me a small party with 'Nasi Kukus' &

Chocolate Moist Cake..


a big thanks for them...





from all sms text which me got..from Nana Zainuddin is the best wish that Me Got..

No comments:

Post a Comment

After So Long..

Dear Love, A lot of thing happen year by year.. But i still Ina Zarina who never change it.. 23 June 2018... 1 year not in the company t...