Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Let it Be!!

"Jangan Tinggalkan ORang Yang kita Sayang tuk Orang Yang KIta Suke...

Kerana Orang Yang kita suke akan tinggalkan kita tuk Orang

yang mereka Sayang...

Jangan cuba dapatkan apa yang kita suka Tapi..

Sayangilah dengan apa yang kita Ada..."



The phrase make me more stronger after know the facts..i don’t know the phrase
make so suffer now…even though I always smile & laugh in front of people who are
loving me..Love always make people suffer..


After 27 years I really appreciates people who are loving me with who am i..
Knowing love!!i know bout love!! I think I feel like
“Che Ah” in Che Ah & Che Nin the series..

Too trusted people who keep tell I trusted u..i love u…

6 years ago maybe but now I totally know bout who people call guy…

All guy same…even they tell you that they not like others..


Shahmi give me great experience in love…Thanks lot…I really appreciates what had
you done to me..hope to see you happy with your own life..


Iszal…thanks be with me..Hope you not like them…I really enjoy be with u…
Give me time to know.…

No comments:

Post a Comment

After So Long..

Dear Love, A lot of thing happen year by year.. But i still Ina Zarina who never change it.. 23 June 2018... 1 year not in the company t...