Saturday, August 22, 2009

2 Years without Him...At Last..And The Fact.....!!!!

Finally Shimigamiez gone..He left me forever..

Knowing him make lots of changes to me..jelousy…loyalty…That’s the thing i have learn from him..So sweet to know him..i never regret to know him..

He inspire me to do better in exam..inspire me to be stronger girl..i was remember that time i took my IBM paper (RESIT TIME), i can answer that question after he give me a sms..so funny hah..But it’s the facts..yaaa…

i remember my MAK CU ask my lil sis to find a lover now because when we have a couple it’s give us inspire to the better in our study…We will don’t have time to find a truly partner when career in our hands..YES i agree with mak cu..have a relationship during study time have pro & conts..Just be ready to think deeply how its influence us..

Now..i have change lots..last past year…i never think to loyalty to my partner because i dont think it’s have to do..No point to be loyalty to people who not ready be mine..it’s happen becoz my late exerience..knowing hipocrit people..huhh..so bad..But..after sometimes i think loyalty and honesty is the best keyswords in our life..i always laugh when my frends tell me "allaaa ko kejap je tu..xlama lagi dpt la org baru"..maybe i can agree with that statement before i know Shimigamiezz…

But after i know him…i can’t agree with that statement because it’s not easy to be someone partner..i have to give some credit to people can be truly lovers..Like me..i have learn lots from shimigamiezz..

Shimigamiezzz…i owe u something..thx bcoz let me know u…love u…teach me what we gonna call L.O.V.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After So Long..

Dear Love, A lot of thing happen year by year.. But i still Ina Zarina who never change it.. 23 June 2018... 1 year not in the company t...